Where'd StangDreamin go?

gp001

Founding Member
Jun 30, 2001
So. Cal.
Now that we have ol Fritzy back I have been wonderin where ol StangDreamin has run off to. I was gonna PM him but that I would ask here first in case he said he would be outa here.

• Sponsors (?)

gp001 said:
Now that we have ol Fritzy back I have been wonderin where ol StangDreamin has run off to. I was gonna PM him but that I would ask here first in case he said he would be outa here.
I asked that question just the other day! I've e-mailed AND PM'd him, but still haven't heard a peep! :shrug:
The BIG BLUE misses his little one-eyed green side-kick!:(

I'd like to butt in here and ask if you guys remember that guy a year or so back that had that raison farm in Cali that used to run from the law and the last I heard, he had moved and was supposed to buy parts for SNetters and kind of got away with their money? Now that was a run on sentence. Do you remember his handle?

Ozsum2 said:
I'd like to butt in here and ask if you guys remember that guy a year or so back that had that raison farm in Cali that used to run from the law and the last I heard, he had moved and was supposed to buy parts for SNetters and kind of got away with their money? Now that was a run on sentence. Do you remember his handle?

If you mean Slyfox4, last I heard he was taking parts requests (including a list from me), but I never sent him any money......so no loss there. As for him running from the law, I never heard that.:shrug:

StangDreamin' where are you!!!

65stanger said:
If you mean Slyfox4, last I heard he was taking parts requests (including a list from me), but I never sent him any money......so no loss there. As for him running from the law, I never heard that.:shrug:

StangDreamin' where are you!!!

Yea, that's the guy. What a memory. He had moved, and said everybody's parts were buried out in the raison barn. He had a local Dep. Sherrif that liked to play hide and wait at a gas station, and Sly would come fogging down through there and they'd play Smokey and the Bandit. Then, get together later and talk about his fast car. I haven't seen him on here for over a year. Maybe the law dog's rules changed and he is in the slammer. :shrug: :D

t_chelle16 said:
Hey StangDreamin'! If you come back I'll post that full body pic of Avatar Chick in a bikini.

That ought to get him back here. :D

-Chelle

Perhaps he is waiting on one of YOU. :nice: As a matter of fact, we all are. Is it cold in Missouri?

Ozsum2 said:
Perhaps he is waiting on one of YOU. :nice: As a matter of fact, we all are. Is it cold in Missouri?

LOL. No bikini pics of me are going on the internet.

And it was somewhat cold last week (lows in the lower 30's, highs in the upper 40's), but we're having a warm spell so it's been in the 60's for the past few days.

-Chelle

t_chelle16 said:
LOL. No bikini pics of me are going on the internet.

And it was somewhat cold last week (lows in the lower 30's, highs in the upper 40's), but we're having a warm spell so it's been in the 60's for the past few days.

-Chelle

Can't blame a guy for trying. :D We'll be back there for Christmas.(Pilot Grove) Supposed to get 12" of snow tonight.

StangDreamin' said:
Well, that would be a start, but that's only two of the three :banana: :banana: :banana:

j/k 'Chelle; you're still my oldest kid :p

EDIT: Hey Chelle, did I ever mention that 1/2NK's gonna be spending some time in your neighborhood starting in March? She's scheduled for Basic Training at Ft. Len Wood.

Still Dreamin'

you make your kids joing the military to fund your stang dreamin' project???

Once again, no bikini pics of me are going on the internet. I refuse to be photochopping fodder.

Avatar Chick & her blonde sister both seem to have misplaced their bikinis so I'll have to help them look for them tomorrow.

And Fort Leonard Wood is down below the lakes isn't it?

-Chelle