Wheres My Bottom End

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by randys85, Sep 15, 2013.

1. ....and certified @randy85 if it was wrong to do, "Why did you do it???"
  2. View attachment 124588

Wow, I wonder why my cars all managed run fine then. Just had MM full length SBF welded on last week. Or when I had my exhaust welded. or the battle boxes, or the cages. Never had a problem- just made sure the ground was good. But then again I only went to Lincoln Tech, was ASE engine and transmission certified, and worked for Ford.

Better check my cup holder. Oh wait, I don't have one.
    stykthyn and 90lxwhite like this.
  3. Babahah
    Bahahah ah man. I literally snickered out loud. Hey I bet the welder is searching out a new forum. Maybe he inhaled the fumes??
  4. Abahaha stop boys stop. Funniest thread in a hot minute. Gotta feel bad for the guy though. Ah nah
    stykthyn likes this.
  5. ...and don't give me "Well all my friends are doing it crap, if all your friends jumped off a, ....nevermind ole Papi talkin' o_O
  6. I
    incase y'all were wondering that was a finger rubber the pic just didnt upload right
  7. not too late for obligatory bottem end photos
  8. All of my photos are to explicit haha
  9. Soooooooooooo, ........"T5:rolleyes: and TKO:ninja: walk into a bar......"
    "347o_O and 302:rock: are like wtf??!!!
  10. Yo randy you get it figured out?
  11. Check timing, TFS, does it have a MSD? Sounds like ignition related problem? Put a timing light on it and see what is happening below 3K.