Where's the best place to find ...

NasaGT

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2002
Virginia
a driver's door, upper rear window stop (bracket and rubber) for a 69 sportsroof?

Details if you're bored: I'm in the middle of re-skinning the driver's door. It turns out that the door took a pretty good lick sometime in its life roughly 8-10 inches from the rear edge of the door. The impact broke the tubular window guide at the bottom, and broke the upper rear window stop. It looks like the bracket is potmetal and someone 'glued' the two pieces together with a big wad of silicon. :notnice: I can't find a repro piece anywhere, so I'm hoping someone can tell me where to get a used part. None of the local salvage yards here in SE Virginia have any old stangs to pick through. :(

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

a driver's door, upper rear window stop (bracket and rubber) for a 69 sportsroof?

Details if you're bored: I'm in the middle of re-skinning the driver's door. It turns out that the door took a pretty good lick sometime in its life roughly 8-10 inches from the rear edge of the door. The impact broke the tubular window guide at the bottom, and broke the upper rear window stop. It looks like the bracket is potmetal and someone 'glued' the two pieces together with a big wad of silicon. :notnice: I can't find a repro piece anywhere, so I'm hoping someone can tell me where to get a used part. None of the local salvage yards here in SE Virginia have any old stangs to pick through. :(

Thanks!

Sent you a PM