wheres your mustang hangout???

Just wondering where you and all of your mustang buddies hangout at on the weekends or whenever.

Ours is tha local Taco Bell. We sit and yell at all the ***s over at starbucks basically. That and laugh at all the crappy imports, camaros, etc. that come by. You should see the peices that come by and rev up. We usually point at one of our cars and wait to see if one of them has the guts to come back.

Just thought id ask where you hang out and what you do.....so post up!:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Usually at one of our houses. Have some food, some brews and i love how my driveway and in front of my house look like a ford dealership in the 90's

Down a bit in CT, there's a long stretch of road that has always been the haven for all things cars. I don't go down there because it just attracts too many bad seeds and the cops are always out in force, etc., but various business/parking lots on that stretch are where the guys hang out nightly.

Other than that, a few garages some of our guys rent to keep their cars or do work, is where everyone always goes to hang/help/build/fix.

And we always go to the shows at Mustangs Unlimited and our friend group nearly makes up half the attendance of 200+ cars :rlaugh:

Oh yeah.... the starbucks crowd. Maby if they didn't spend all thier money on expensive coffee they would have money for something with real get up and go.

The Drag Strip..... usually where Mustangs can be found and where they can show what is up. It's funny how results from the track and what you hear on the internet are so different. Go to the track and all you think is "where are all the fast imports?"

Thursday, downtown Crete, Il, Sunday in Dyer, In, downtown Lansing, once a month(scheduled day) rest of the time at peoples houses. Far too many punk amatuers at the local choke and pukes anymore, although thats what was said about us twenty years ago, I'm sure.

Down a bit in CT, there's a long stretch of road that has always been the haven for all things cars. I don't go down there because it just attracts too many bad seeds and the cops are always out in force, etc., but various business/parking lots on that stretch are where the guys hang out nightly.

Other than that, a few garages some of our guys rent to keep their cars or do work, is where everyone always goes to hang/help/build/fix.

And we always go to the shows at Mustangs Unlimited and our friend group nearly makes up half the attendance of 200+ cars :rlaugh:

Yeah that long stretch of road is where I hang out as well. A lot of places have cruise scenes but the Turnpike is actually one of the biggest. There are a lot of good and bad people and cars there. It can be fun though.

You going this weekend to MU? If its nice I think I am going to be cruising in Joe's Shelby. The trip up there with dave and them is one of the best parts for me!!!