which body kit for 05 gt vert

clubt

Aug 25, 2005
:bang: Which body kits look the best on the 05 gt vert. I really like the Cervinis kit with the lights and all but don't like the steep price and the fact that they need to do further tooling with the side skirts. Apparently, the vert has different concerns underneath that they need to contend with to make their side skirts, exhaust etc fit. I also like he 32 carbon boy racer kit and The Street Scene Kit. Any vert owners out there that have done any kits as of yet. Thanks for your help.

• Sponsors (?)

is that GT500 hood from Cervini's? and I was Curious I was thinking of buying that hood for my GT if I get a supercharger, is that functional? I was trying to find small cowl induction hoods like steeda's but thats all i could find, was Steeda's. Does anyone know where I can find like 1in - 2in fiberglass cowl induction hoods, so I can comapre them. Thank you

I got time yet I still havent even recieved my build time yet and its been 3 weeks >_< maybe another month or so .. la la la, just in time for winter =\

B.T.W. = If anyone has that style hood on there car or has a picture, could they share it please, Im looking for a picture of just the hood not the rest of the body kit, to see how it looks. Im definetly gonna lower my car and wheels for Christmas so im curious how it would look.

Pony Builder is nice, however I didnt see the cervinini's hood or a cowl induction hood. Wheels should be more numerousand they should have a eibach sportline and whathave you spring setting so you know exactly how high it is, instead of an up arrow and down arrow.

clubt said:
The photo of the car looks nothing like the drawing. Are you sure that's their body kit on the car in the pic?
what? the car in the drawing IS the RK california dream kit. the car in the pic that everyone keeps looking at is the LNR kit from BBR.

bigcat said:
what? the car in the drawing IS the RK california dream kit. the car in the pic that everyone keeps looking at is the LNR kit from BBR.
OK,
Understood that the drawing is the California Dream kit.
But, who actually makes the kit on the car in the picture, Ronaele or BBK and who copied who on the hood, it looks identical to the cervinis design?

the eleanor style hood is not a cowl or extraction hood. it's simply a bump, taken from the Eleanor from Gone In 60 Seconds, where they actually blocked off the front of the scoop of a GT500, so it does nothing more than add style.

Does Ronaele make their own kit, or do they use LNR's, because that is a Ronaele car. And, as far as I know, LNR does not use the Cervini's hood, it's just very simliar, as they're both based off the GT500-E

After a little research there's a lot behind the scenes going on here. Apparently, a company called Kaenen (sp?) Products of Florida makes the kit for Cervinis, BBR and Ronaele. The interesting part of the story is what is going on behind the scenes with BBR and Ronaele. If you search around on some of the other Mustang forums there is somebody named JohnnyZ that claims he does not work for Blow By Racing but his signature includes BBR's name after all of his posts. JohhnZ supposedly, had his new GT at Blow By Racing to have the Eleanor kit installed as they were trying to get a patent on the design. The kit again was made by Kaenen Products, for BBR and put on his car as a prototype. Apparently, Ronaele, around the same time had Kaenen make a prototype for them as well which they in turned patented and started selling under their name. Now it seems that the people at BBR are saying that Ronaele stole their idea. Well, Cervinis, Ronaele and BBR's kit look very similar but I kinda prefer the look of the Ronaele especially for the fact that I have a white vert identical to the one in that pic above. Now, I need to find out what it's going to cost to make my car into the one in the pic......:SNSign: