Which clear corner lights/how do I remove rubbed-on paint?

Josh94gt

May 10, 2003
Gilbert, AZ
I rubbed the driver's side fender and bumper on a pole at my apartment complex like an idiot because I was in a hurry leaving and turned my wheel too soon while backing out of the parking space. I need to replace the corner light (turn signal light) and I also have quite a bit of paint from the pole that rubbed onto my car.

Two questions - which clear corner lights are the best quality? I bought some off ebay a few years ago and they were OK, but the weather stripping was really cheap and wasn't glued on all the way.

Also, what's the best way to get this paint off my car? Some is on the metal fender panel, and quite a bit is on the plastic bumper panel.

• Sponsors (?)

I rubbed the driver's side fender and bumper on a pole at my apartment complex like an idiot because I was in a hurry leaving and turned my wheel too soon while backing out of the parking space. I need to replace the corner light (turn signal light) and I also have quite a bit of paint from the pole that rubbed onto my car.

Two questions - which clear corner lights are the best quality? I bought some off ebay a few years ago and they were OK, but the weather stripping was really cheap and wasn't glued on all the way.

Also, what's the best way to get this paint off my car? Some is on the metal fender panel, and quite a bit is on the plastic bumper panel.

For the paint use Polishing Compound.

The clear corner I purchased off ebay 4/5 years ago are still good. Try a different seller.