Which drops lower.. Eibach Pro-Kit or Steeda Comp Or Sport springs?

MustangOwner

Banned
Dec 13, 2006
I'm running the Eibach pro-kit and want a stiffer spring(Eibachs 451-571 lbs) that drops it just as much as i have now. The Eibach claims 1.2 up front and 1 inch in the rear. Although it seems like more. I dont want to lower it anymore then it already is but i want a stiffer spring. The Steeda Comp is 700-850 lbs and the Sport is 650. Both claim a 1.25 inch drop on all four corners. Does anybody have those so i can double check? And the 2001 Bullitts are .75 drop with a 650 lbs springs.

The lbs i'm talking about are for the front springs only. Im not worried about the rear. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Check on this, but ive been doing alot of reading, and i believe the pro-kit is a progressive rate spring, and thier sport line series is about the same drop, but has specific rate springs.. specific rate = stiffer

By the way, you should buy whatever your getting this week, and donte your pro kits to me :D

Check on this, but ive been doing alot of reading, and i believe the pro-kit is a progressive rate spring, and thier sport line series is about the same drop, but has specific rate springs.. specific rate = stiffer

By the way, you should buy whatever your getting this week, and donte your pro kits to me :D

haha i will be selling my Eibach Pro-Kit in about a month when i get my new ones on. Your welcome to make me an offer. They are like brand new. Installed last fall and have at max 800 miles on them. They are mint and come with the orignal box and everything...

Yes the Eibach Pro-Kit is progressive rate.

I think you guys are right about the Steeda springs. I'm just gonna order the Bullitts.. It will raise my car 1/2 inch and they are a stiffer spring. I'm hoping that stops the rubbing!