which flowmaster muffler is loudest and best sounding

FarBeyondDriven said:
If you do get up to super summit, look for a black LX with some bright ass green design on the side.. thats my uncles 460 fox that i was telling you about a while back.. he just repainted it and should have it back together for super summit

Ill look for him.....

Just got the electric cutouts on there tonight and put the 7.5 emblems on the fenders, looks and sounds nice. And as for the one chambers that i threw on there late last night.....WOW THEY SOUND AWESOME on this motor. They are gonna stay on there for a while.

I too was wondering if there is a sound difference between the large case delta force race mufflers and the small ones that i have.

• Sponsors (?)

As another thought...me and a few friends got this idea, but when we first gave it a try, we actually cut the welds and opened up the muffler to see what was inside, and then we cut from there and rewelded it all back together.

My buddy and I cut the tops off the flowmaster 2 chambers and removed the deviders and welded the top back on them.... I had a pro chamber and then the 2 chamber flows and it was quiet. It got a little better tone with the baffles removed.

ROFL>>>> DIDNT REALIZE THIS THREAD IS SO OLD!