Which ford oval emblem for hatch?

• Sponsors (?)

FiveLtrRiceEatr said:
the sizes are different from 83-87 and 88-93 50resto them and heres a link :)

http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=641&Category_ID=487

$18.95 + shipping, Ya right! Thats why I need to know what size it is so I can get a nice one from ebay. Thats just too much for my car, I am only going to spend around $10 at the most for this little ford emblem. Thanks for the link help but I had allready looked there. Can somebody measure there emblem? Thanks

Eighty8LX50 said:
$18.95 + shipping, Ya right! Thats why I need to know what size it is so I can get a nice one from ebay. Thats just too much for my car, I am only going to spend around $10 at the most for this little ford emblem. Thanks for the link help but I had allready looked there. Can somebody measure there emblem? Thanks

I know the price is insane but thats the best I could do. and your welcome

I have a brand new one from ford that is exactly 4" The part number on the bag says E8FZ-5842528-C

There is also a stick on it from the place I bought it from, that says it's for '88-89 and that it is 3". It's 4" I measured it. Still unopened on the orginal Ford bag.

FYI I got one for my '87 GT hatch off a junkyard Taurusdecklid. Fit mine like the orginal did.

BlackFox5.0 said:
I have a brand new one from ford that is exactly 4" The part number on the bag says E8FZ-5842528-C

I have the one off my '88 before the repaint. The part number on it is E8EB-5842550-BA

It actually measures 4", not 3.5" like i said before. It's 1.6" tall and has three .5" pegs on the back

I have one here too. Its 4" long and has two pegs on the back. Viewed from the back, the one on the left is 3/16" wide and the other is 1/8". They measure
1 7/8" outside to outside across the two. Its plastic, I dont know what it came off of, but if you want it I will ship it to you for free. It was given to me and I am not going to use it.