which gears?? kinda long

mr likeapimp

Aug 29, 2006
ok i know it has been debated a millon times, but i think my set-up is a little different. i just recently bought a 95 gt about month or 2 ago for 4500 it has 86,000 on the clock and was completely stock until i got ahold of it.i am 23 years old and has a good paying job to were as i can throw 1000-1500 hundred a month toward my project. My goal is a street machine with 350-400 horsepower to the ground but a sleeper.so far since i have had the car i have been changing the suspension, i like to do one area at a time. for example i am going to finish the complete suspension, then do the rear end, aode performance swap, and then finially the engine swap... i have a 95 cobra motor that is sitting in my garage complete without all accessories... i want to build it up in my garage completely then swap it in my GT when my suspension and drivetrain are all done.. with everything above here is my question. Since i have aode i have read on the site i should use 4.10's but knowing that i will eventually have big power and most llikely a supercharger after the engine swap should i use 3.73's would this better fit my overall goal?
Thanks iin advance for all your help...
P.S. mods to date are..18 inch saleens, eibach sportline, new shocks, steeda balljoints, bumpsteer kit mm adj lower control arms new ford racing upper arms
mm panhard bar mm full length subframes, mm caster camber plates, and cobra 13inch brake kit front and back with drilled and slotted rotors with stainless lines also prothane endlinks up front.. i think thats it but like a said ive only had her about 2 months..my tires sizes are 245 40 in front and 265 35R18 in the rear.. thanks again i love this site!!!! all ive been doing is reading on this site day and night my girlfriend get mad sometimes... oh well

• Sponsors (?)