Which headers to get?

Which headers for the Bassani X-pipe

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Shameless plug here but we just got resupplied with the MAC headers at www.partshopper.com I run these exact headers (equal length) on my daily driver - www.stangnet.com/subzero
were easy to install and I haven't had any issues with them at all. Over a year on the car and still looking great! I actually run all MAC exhaust on the car. Mac headers, Prochamber and catback with the 3.5" tips.

I've got mac equel lengths....
461740_11_full.jpg

mat82284 said:
Please tell me which ones will be the best for a bassani x-pipe.
I'm running the 1 5/8s JBA equal length headers with the Bassani X Pipe and Quiet Thunder cat back system (anything but quiet!)

This system sounds way meaner and way different than flowmasters. the JBA are stainless steel and have this huge 3/8 " flange, no warping here, and no rust, not ever. They are pricey, but I picked up a set used

BBK is your best bang for your buck. Thier coatings are nice (chrome and ceramic), good price, good fit...Bassani would be the way to go if you can dish out the cash for them. You know they will fit with the bassani X.
JBAs are nice but real pricey. they have a different style collector. Something about a cone in there...I don't know. I'm not sure how they work, I just know that they do work and are good quality...
FMS is good stuff too...
I've had good luck with BBK though.