Which hood is the nicest!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by MUSTANGJOE, Aug 19, 2004.

?

Nicest hood?

1. Stormin Normon Hood

18 vote(s)
    32.1%
  2. Cowl Induction Hood

17 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Cobra R hood

21 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Ok guys which hood is the nicest for are fox body stangs??! :)

2. For the last choice i'm talking aboutthe cobra r hood with the scoop in it..anyone know the proper name for it?

3. the stock hood? seriously, i see guys all the time with those large cowl hoods, and thats all good and well if you have a large crate motor in there, or somthing that requires more clearence, buy i am content with the stock hood, i like it.
    if you need som extra style i would go with the stalker hood, the one with the 2 scoops closer to the front, they look pretty good on GT's

4. i like alot of the hoods for 5.0s but i really like the cowls makes a notch look so mean!!!

5. i like the stormin norman hood from cervinis.

6. The Cobra SVO hood is what it's called?

I like the stock hood with an '82 scoop or the Cobra SVO hood....

7. I would have to sy the Stormin Normin. Just put one on my car this year and I love it. I also love the fact that its actually a functional ram air.

8. 2.5-2.75-3.00 inch all the way

9. eh.. I'm biased :D
    Cobra R :nice:
    613717_14_full.jpg

Attached Files:

10. Mr body has the nicest hood..............not.

Cobra R!

11. i like the look of a cowl back hood on a hatch, so i went with a 6"harwood lift off im happy with it i dont need windhshield wipers anyways.

12. Stormin Normin!! :nice:

[​IMG]

13. That looks like a regular ram air hood, this is a storman norman.

EDIT: Not implying you said you have a storman norman :cheers:

[​IMG]

15. The hood I was talking about is a cobra r hood..but it has a little scoop on top. The scoop looks like the SVO hood scoop.

Whats the difference between the stormin normin hood and the ram air hood?

16. Man, I can't wait until mine is painted! that looks killer :nice:

17. The storman norman hood is a 2.5" cowl with ram air ducts. The ram air hood doesn't really have a cowl but has larger air ducts then the storman norman.

18. cobra r, or stock, i hate the norman hoods, way too flashy

19. y2k cobra r hood looks clean and mean what i have