Which is better for my catback?

• Sponsors (?)

i would recommend getting a Mac Prochamber (what I run) or an X pipe.

The X pipe makes it sound pretty smooth, somewhat exotic sounding, but still recognizable as a mustang.

The Prochamber makes it sound deeper and still very different from your typical flowmasters, but still sounds like a mustang.

An H pipe and magnaflows sounds very deep, but also raspy and unrefined (not a clean sound). IMO it sounds like a beat up truck with rusted out mufflers, doesn't sound like a mustang at all.

UA2k1GT said:
i would recommend getting a Mac Prochamber (what I run) or an X pipe.

The X pipe makes it sound pretty smooth, somewhat exotic sounding, but still recognizable as a mustang.

The Prochamber makes it sound deeper and still very different from your typical flowmasters, but still sounds like a mustang.

An H pipe and magnaflows sounds very deep, but also raspy and unrefined (not a clean sound). IMO it sounds like a beat up truck with rusted out mufflers, doesn't sound like a mustang at all.

Is the Mac Prochamber an H-pipe? Also, does anybody have any clips of MRT's H-pipe with Magnaflow catback? I didn't find any on mustangexhaust.

decoy562 said:
Would it fit up to stock headers and Magnaflow catback exhaust? Also, is your's catted or offroad? Do they make both? Thanks! :D

Yes it will fit stock headers, just buy the one for stock/shorties, and it will fit to any catback. They only come offroad.