• Dynomax

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Borla

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I have bassani shorties offroad x and ultraflows. It sounds pretty good. To much popping noise below 2500rpm though. Sounds really awesome 2700rpm up. I wouldnt really call them quiet though.

I have magnaflows, they are nice and semi-quiet at idle but as soon as you thoch the gas it gets pretty loud, and if you goose the throttle it sounds like a roaring lion, and magnaflows are some of the best flowing mufflers out there. You can see through the muffler.

Just the basic 2.5inch straight thru cat back system. The whole system was/is stainless. I don't really care for the tail pipe's though. Adjustable/slip on not as clean as the mac's on my last car.

I dig my Borlas (not the XR-1's, the XS turbos). they are pretty quiet at idle and have a nice roaring howl you could say at WOT. a nice blip on the throttle and its just some kind of animal roar that rules. I think I have a sound clip but its not great quality. let me see if I can dig it up

hmmmm...I can't attach an mp3 i guess. if someone wants a clip of the borlas pm me and I can email it to you I guess. last I checked on mustangexhaust they didn't have any 5.0 borla clips...

I just put Magnaflows on my 69 that has a EFI 5.0. I'm running Hooker longtubes @ 2.5" with an O/R H-pipe, and dumps under the axle.

I've only had the car one day to rate my exhaust because the starter went out (longtubes are hot! :rolleyes: ). My first impressions are...quiet, very quiet. I expected it to be louder with no cats, that is until I got it on the freeway. At WOT they sound awesome (open headers sound better :D ), and they have zero drone at cruise. So overall I'm very pleased, and I'll be even more please when I get my new starter. :banana: :banana: