Which Performance Brand Would You Pick?

which brand would you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the quest for faster times and more power, the question on every mustang owner is which performance brand to go with. While everyone could choose to create a franken mustang with performance from all over, the purposes of the poll is find out the popularity of major mustang performance brands out there. Insight into each brand would be helpful (opinions, first-hand experience...)

• Sponsors (?)

Depends on parts you're looking for. I checked Ford Racing, if you're looking for a supercharger for example, or complete handling suspension however there are others that should be considered for various other components. What did you have in mind?
Agree with Sparta: Depends on what you're looking for. Lots of good brands out there, but some are better than others in specific categories (ie, suspension, induction, exhaust, etc). Too hard to answer your question; it's too broad.

I also would do the Ford Racing. While Roush has a real good package, I do not like their choice of design for the body parts. Car does not look good to me. In reality, I would buy a base GT and build my own. None of the current builders have the car that I would want.