Which Supercharger for my Mach1???

03MaCh1nE

Oct 18, 2006
well im sorta new to superchargers and i was likeing what i was hearing about the pro charger...

can yall help me understand the intercooler and what psi and stuff and model types...

and all that core 2 and 3???

i have a custon sct chip with slp x pipe and lm1's

and since in new to this i was thinking if u guys can help me pick out the best procharger..

and how much do people cost to install?? thanks for the help

• Sponsors (?)

I would recomend either the procharger, or Kenne Bell....I dont really know the specifics either, but I know that the Mach 1 motors are good as long as u dont push the boost over 8-9 psi. I think a procharger & Kenne bell will both put down about 450-470 rwhp with a safe tune & the stock pully provided... Both are great kits... I want the KB for my Mach, but its out of my budget right now...

roots type blowers are more fun on the street (KB)

centrifugal blowers (paxton, vortech, procharger, etc) and good for power in high RPM's

roots type blowers are also more harsh on the engine because the boost is instant rather than a gradual build

Honestly it'd sounds like an awesome idea but I'd just look to trade for a Cobra, it's a shame Ford kept the crap rods and pistons with the raised compression even though manuals do get a forged crank.