Which Suspension to get?

• Sponsors (?)

Well your gonna need a lot of aftermarket parts.

For launching, lower and upper rear control arms and a panhard bar will help a lot. Maximum motorsports is a very good brand and has a kit for this.

Actually Maximum motorsports have a bunch of different kits if you can afford to buy everything at once. Check it out.

For cornering your gonna want new springs, shocks, struts, or coilovers. And work on your front grip as well. You may want bigger wheels and tires.
Subframes is a must if you dont already have them.

There is a lot of suspension stuff that can be done. It all depends on how much you can afford and what level you want to achieve.

i have a 93 cobra with a strut tower brace, subframe connectors, and 245 all around, well i got 265 in the back.. 265/45zr/17's... I have a lot of hp and I want a go street light to street to street light, plus i want to be able to hit the corners tough.. my friend had the gr-40 griggs kit and his car could corner like a porche if not better.. but i want to launch to hit the low 10's, but dont want to have a straight drag kit.. is it possible to have both?

In order to launch a car well, you need a very loose suspension that will give you a lot of weight transfer to get the weight from the front of the car to the rear.

On the other hand, in order to corner well, you'll need a very tight suspension that will not transfer weight very well. Weight transfer is somewhat an enemy in AutoXing.

A tight suspension on the drag strip will KILL your 60 ft. time. Take my car for example. I have no sway bars front or rear, control arms, panhard bar, subframe connectors, strut tower brace, lakewood 90/10 and 50/50 drag shocks, and some sticky street tires and I'm still only getting 2.0 sec 60 ft times when they should be in the 1.7s. The reason is that I have bbk lowering springs. These springs are super tight and the car does corner well despite all the drag equipment, however, they're ruining my track times.

I'm not saying it's impossible to have the best of both worlds, but it will be very tough. Some sort of an air suspension mich help you out a bit. If you have the cash, it might be able to be done