which sway bars to get?

stang74

Feb 12, 2004
NV
I'm looking to get a front and rear sway bars to tighten up the handling of my car, I mainly drive on windy roads. I dont autocrosss or drag race the car. any suggestions? I 'm currently looking at the eibachs, addco and steeda. my suspension set up right now consist of Tokico HP shocks and Tokico sport springs. thanks for any help

• Sponsors (?)

I have a steeda front tubular sway bar in front with a stock rear. The steeda front made a big improvement in cornering. The only drawback is the sway bar is larger in diameter than the stock unit. I had a rubbing issue with my 18 inch rims. The passenger side rim was rubbing at the very edge against the sway bar during full left turns. I called Steeda and they said that was typical with larger than stock rims. They suggested a steering limiter. I just got 1/4 wheel spacers for the front and that worked fine.

addco makes some decent stuff too , steeda stuff is over priced IMO... but if you the addco ones are same or only a little cheaper the eibachs get my vote if the $$ is right .......keep in mind all 3 are better than stock ....