which top end kit?

• Sponsors (?)

he said since you have a stock bottom end and are planning on a blower, you may want to have forged pistons in case of detonation. I built a new motor and they weren't what I wanted on the motor. Great kit though as said before.
see sig for current configuration.

cut it off huh...do i still need to install the plate or can i just bolt the throttlebody directly to whatever intake i end up using? is there any thing in the pcm that needs to be "fooled" or deleted. since were on the pcm/ecu what is there out there for tuners/editors and such?

I would 100% go with the TW setup. It builds great power works well with boost and the heads will allow you much more room for cam size later on. Maybe think about getting an anderson s/c cam that would be a great combo with some tw heads and intake. Oh and I have run 500+hp on a stock 93 short block, just make sure your tune is good. Its at the edge but it can be done.

Twisted wedge heads have almost unlimited potential, they can be cnc'ed in the future to meet the needs of a 347.
Me personally, i'd use TW's (better yet track heats, same head better springs), custom cam, rpmII or rpm intake, done right you can probably get around 325rwhp.

Twisted wedge heads have almost unlimited potential, they can be cnc'ed in the future to meet the needs of a 347.
Me personally, i'd use TW's (better yet track heats, same head better springs), custom cam, rpmII or rpm intake, done right you can probably get around 325rwhp.

I did the trick flow kit and switched the cam out and made 345rwhp and 349rwtq :nice:

Yep, depending on full accessories and cam grind (if custom)...