Which wheels

• Sponsors (?)

i vote FR's cause they look cool (and i have them) and although they may seem "played out" and everyone has them...... online......i went to a show with 150ish mustangs, and there were maybe 5 cars that had fr's. and only 2 had anthricite...including me. there were SO many mustangs with bullits it was crazy

edit: they're a bitch to clean though

I vote for the FR 500's they just look cool. But they will still not help you beat that Nightmare Guy if he can ever get his car to a show. ha ha

Yeah, that Nightmare has been nothing but a nightmare. Hope you get it running soon so we can hook up. Hey, it's not too late to get in on the MW, deal let me know if you change your mind. Think we can still squeeze you guys in.

I think black chrome FRs would look good on white.

fr7.jpg

Sweet! I thought it was just a sun roof, didnt know it was a moon roof! :eek:
I have never seen a moon roof on a Stang before. Thats what I wanted, that looks really nice mang! What do the buttons look like?

OAN, I always hated the projection headlights out for the Mustangs but I like yours. What brand are those?

Sweet! I thought it was just a sun roof, didnt know it was a moon roof! :eek:
I have never seen a moon roof on a Stang before. Thats what I wanted, that looks really nice mang! What do the buttons look like?

OAN, I always hated the projection headlights out for the Mustangs but I like yours. What brand are those?

Not sure if you can see it, its the single button in front of the roof. Forward part of button to close back to open. Pretty simple. There's a shade that closes and slides into the headliner. The two black slots in it are vent to keep the jeat down. It also has a wind diverter that pops up when open to keep down the buffing noise.
As far as the headlights go they came from stanmods about four years ago but they are getting ready to be replaced with some smoked headlights. There not bad just not for me, the wife liked them and it is her car.

I cant see the switch, that is why I asked. I was just trying to figure out what brand roof it was. I wouldnt do it on my Cobra but I have often thought of a DD GT and I would put one in that if I could find one that is that kind of quality. :nice:

Do you have a shot with it closed? I was curious how well it flowes with the stock roof line.

I cant see the switch, that is why I asked. I was just trying to figure out what brand roof it was. I wouldnt do it on my Cobra but I have often thought of a DD GT and I would put one in that if I could find one that is that kind of quality. :nice:

Do you have a shot with it closed? I was curious how well it flowes with the stock roof line.

Oh the picture didn't come up. Here you go and the top is by Webasto.

100_6071.jpg

Top closed.

100_6069.jpg