White 1986 Mustang GT convertible purchase!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I'll bring along my digital cam, but I won't be able to dump the pics into my computer at home until I either transplant the old hard drive into it or somehow pull a miracle out of my anus and make the stupid thing rise from the dead. (My hard drive decided to just up and die yesterday morning ... and I lost all 68 pages of my current book PLUS the backup disk I was using simultaneously went bad. AAARRRGHHH!!! :bang: )

Then again, if you've got a USB port on your 'puter, Frankie, we could just download 'em from the camera to your system ... although the upload time on your dial-up will be an exercise in torture... ;)

I'll bring along my digital cam, but I won't be able to dump the pics into my computer at home until I either transplant the old hard drive into it or somehow pull a miracle out of my anus and make the stupid thing rise from the dead. (My hard drive decided to just up and die yesterday morning ... and I lost all 68 pages of my current book PLUS the backup disk I was using simultaneously went bad. AAARRRGHHH!!! :bang: )

Then again, if you've got a USB port on your 'puter, Frankie, we could just download 'em from the camera to your system ... although the upload time on your dial-up will be an exercise in torture... ;)

Yeah, I've got USB ports on my 'puter. :nice: