White Face Gauges

MXD

Aug 8, 2006
Boston
I have an 89 LX and I have been looking all over but I can't find them. Where can I get them? I am looking for the round ones, not the ones that take up the whole cluster. For some reason I can't find them.

I know I have been annoying with all of my "where to" and "how to" questions so thank you guys for being patient with me as I dive back into the 5.0 world after about 10 years off. Alot has changed in 10 years :)

• Sponsors (?)

Well i already have a set of BBK white face gauges that look identical.

I was kinda looking for an el-glo gauge like the NRauto gauges, but a little cheaper. I bought them off ebay for my '03 GT for $20, was kinda hoping i could find a set for my Fox.

BTW, since it's revelant to this threads, here are my BBK white face gauges
Apod2.jpg

They suck at night though, why i wanted a set of el-glo style.

Well i already have a set of BBK white face gauges that look identical.

I was kinda looking for an el-glo gauge like the NRauto gauges, but a little cheaper. I bought them off ebay for my '03 GT for $20, was kinda hoping i could find a set for my Fox.

BTW, since it's revelant to this threads, here are my BBK white face gauges

They suck at night though, why i wanted a set of el-glo style.

Glad I didn't end up buying the BBK ones then.

Last night i was looking at a thread and there was a link to a how to upgrade the 86 dash panel with all new gauges. They were a white face gauge and i though they looked great. i just did a search but i cannot seem to kind it again. They looked better then a white overlay.