White faced gauges?

• Sponsors (?)

if its a one piece kit should only take a few minutes...

Torx head bit remove the face, a fork (like one from the kitchen) to remove the needles (taking a picture with a digi cam with the motor running before hand), pulling off old face, cleaning up residue with alchohol wipes, placing new face on, looking at pictures with car running and replacing needles where they belong, replace face.

If you get overlays, there is NO need to touch the needles.

My $25 ebay special overlays

View attachment 417362
pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=385405

Sorry for the blurry shot, but you get the idea

Attachments

• pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=385405
    pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=385405
    40.3 KB · Views: 80
I love em. Had em almost 3 years now. My friends like em too.

They come with a dimmer, so i usually run them around 50% lit. When they are dimmed down slightly they have a cool eerie look to them. The photo above is full brightness.

reason I did mine while running is because my RPMs bouce a bit, so I datalogged while I put my needle on ;)

The other guages will be fine with the engine off, but you NEED to move the key to ACC so that the needles move, because if you don't your MPH and stuff will be WRONG!

*EDIT*The other guages will be fine with the engine off, but you NEED to move the key to ACC so that the needles move, because if you don't your MPH and stuff will be WRONG![/QUOTE]

Best way to check IMO for MPH is to drive past a radar sign. Thats how I found out I did mine wrong the first time, all the while I thought I was speeding when I was actually 5+mph slower than the gauges said.

The one white cluster looks like the UPRs I have, 1 piece and a slight blue/sea green tint.

(And can a mod delete my following 2 posts, for some reason it kept qouting instead of editing for me)