Roush White Head Spark Plugs????????????????

saleensc281

Sep 26, 2004
Ok this may sound like a dumb question here, but this is what my problem is, I fixed my PATS security problem, but now I have a new problem *sigh* no breaks for me. Ok here is whats happening, my Saleen is running the following codes, Fuel/ Air Metering, Cylinder #6 and #5 Misfire Detected, and #1 Misfire Detected 1000 revs. I pulled my plugs and they are white tipped at the end / metel coloring. Obviously it is running really lean. Ok one more thing too, the gas that is in my tank has not been used in like 4 months as well ( yeah I know dumb mistake). I added a couple of dry fuel and fuel stabalizers, too see if it would clear it up. No it did not!!!!! Does anyone know how to fix this or what the problem may be. I did notice that while I was driving it, it would like speed up and act somewhat normal like it was pickin up fuel and the piston was firing normaly, but then it would just bog down again. Again any help would be greatly appreciated, and I feel stupid putting this up here, but at this point all I want is for her to run normaly!!!!! I am also running N/A on 80 MM MAF and 19 lb Injectors!!!!!! Please help!!!!!!!! Thanks Jake :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)