Who Build Hd Street/track/daily Drive Auto Transmission

Killa

Jul 9, 2007
who build HD street/track/daily drive auto transmission for a 89 5.0 LX , I want something I can daily drive every day on the street, and track when ever I want, crusing....thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I've got $2,500 in my trans and converter alone. And that was discounted. Don't forget a transcooler, shifter and all the misc crap that goes with it.

lentech!

but yea... get ready to pay! a good transmission and converter isnt cheap and a converter can make or break a combo at the track

another option, but still pricey, art carr used to build an adapter to put a turbo 200r4 behind the small block ford, but again you are still in the $2-3000 range for a properly built performance transmission and converter.

What's wrong with your current AOD? What is your setup? You may be able to run a stock AOD with a good VB, converter,trans cooler.

Go to silverfox racing and speak with Dan. He is the man. I just bought one of his valve bodies for my AOD.

What's wrong with your current AOD? What is your setup? You may be able to run a stock AOD with a good VB, converter,trans cooler.

Go to silverfox racing and speak with Dan. He is the man. I just bought one of his valve bodies for my AOD.

I havent get the car yet, mabe tomorrow it coming, the engine is already have stock fresh rebuild ( 2000 miles ago ), im plan doing H/C and full botl on first ( LOL you can see im a LSX owner ), then mabe procharger it later down the road, but I want to have a transmission that ready for that when ever im ready, I think the ford 8.8 is really good diff, no need to worried about that right now.

btw the transmission already have fresh stock rebuild also, but I dont know what HP rating it rate at.