who gots custom interiors??

jstang209

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jun 3, 2004
Stockton 209
i took out my whole interior.. Alot more work than i thought it would be lets say lol.. neways im painting it all black with some misc white.. the car will be all white with some black racing stripes.. i was just wondering anyone ever did there interior thereselves befor?? if so post some pics!

• Sponsors (?)

I just dyed mine and reupholstered the seats myself. Nothing really custom about it, except my headliner, door panels, and shifter bezel is covered with black suede.

DSC00521.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00521.jpg
    DSC00521.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00516.jpg
    DSC00516.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC00517.jpg
    DSC00517.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 70
Boostin said:
Want kind of paint did you use? how did you paint the dash piece in front of the passanger seat, does it come out?

I used the stuff from 50resto. If you are talking about the dash pad, yes it does come off. If I remember correctly there are three studs with nuts on the back side. You have to remove the glove box to get access to two of the nuts, and the other one is to the far left. It's best to remove as much as you can from the car first.

50 resto has two types of paint, one is for the hard plastic pieces and one is for the soft vinyl pieces. You don't have to use the 50resto stuff, there are plenty of other alternatives. Like any paint, it will scratch if you are not careful. I have had mine done for a year and have had no problems.