who has bought their stang new

I dont know how many owners before myself, I think I am the third. However my uncle bought his new right off the showroom floor. And he still has it sitting in his garage with only 16k miles on it. Even has the original motorcraft battery in it still. Its in the 12's, full body all motor 302.

• Sponsors (?)

Guess I'll be the first to post that I bought my '95GT new - bought it in August of '94.

72,000 on the odo and going strong (in 1,000 mile/year increments) ;)

I bought mine new in 1994. It was on the show room floor. Just sold it recently. I brought it to the track a week later for a baseline. My car was the only 94 out there. It got a lot of attention. Plus the Vibrant Red color changed in the light. It was orange at the track under the flourecent lighting. Went to the track 2 times a week and finally got a baseline of 14.44 at 94MPH. Then the mods began.

I purchased my 95GT new in August of '95 right after graduating from college. The salesman said I should wait a month for the new 4.6's and I said no I want the 5.0. :nice: I have never regretted it since.

The car was my daily driver until 2000 and it spends a lot of time in the garage now. It has 67,000 miles on it and I put about 1500 a year on it. I sits during the winters and I usually do a couple of mods each year during that time. Having the car for almost 13 year now, I don't think I will ever be able to sell it. :D

I guess you could call mine new when I bought it. It was a demo car and never titled until I got it. Had all of 2K miles on it when I got it in March of 96. It was built in Aug of 95.

:hail2: you are few!