Who has the fastest 5.0 on Stangnet??

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by 92importkiller, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Just as the title says......who is it, please everyone post times, slips, videos, pics, anything....Lets see what everyone runs. who will it be :D

2. me, i win

3. Probably Rick..

4. I believe foxfan or roland69 might ...... :shrug:

5. well thankfully chuck norris isnt on here.. if he was then i'd be screwed.. i vote daggar.. i'll let him chime in if he feels the need to reveal his setup lol

6. :stupid:

7. Certainly not me :(

8. whitehorseupnorths was pretty impressive if i remember correctly. Something around 500rwhp. Groverdill...anyone probably who ricks been building for basically. hahaha

9. ...i think the fastest ive seen is low 10s, wait who did rick just build a motor for? It was a 410 I believe, i dunno wat that guy ran but it was definatly in the 10s!

10. I have the fastest Mustang........................in my dreams:(.

11. this guy:nice:

stang.jpg

Attached Files:

12. When I make race car noises when I drive mine's pretty fast :shrug:

13. a guy in my town has a 5.0 that ran either a 7.8x or 8's i can't remember, and he has driven it on the street before

14. I would have said mike(TT91) 710 rwhp and 730 ft lbs... amazing, such a sad story :starts to cry:

15. 2BeFeared Runs High 8's in his Street legal turbo 93 Cobra. Looks stock Minus the Slicks, and whats lurking under the hood.

16. PICS PICS PICS!!!:D

17. Your thinking of Brands5.0. He was running 10.90's in Bradenton on the motor, and is looking to run 9's with nitrous...

18. TT91 is really the only one i seen with high horse power...