Who Has the Trak pac option on their 2010

• Sponsors (?)

I am looking at a 2010 Premium GT Coupe with the Track Pac option. I am looking for some feed back for those of you who already have it.
Thanks,
Fred :flag:

I couldnt wait for it, but I wish it did... just the 3.73's w/ better locking clutches are worth it alone, the better pads you will def. want, and the better tires (although deadly expensive).. IF YOU CAN FIND ONE, DO NOT PASS IT UP, IT'S THOUSANDS IN EXTRAS ALL FACTORY WARRANTIED!!

PS.. THE CAR, IN STOCK TRACK PACK FROM PULLE .93-.94G'S.. THAT IS A FACT, AND THAT DESTROYS THE CAMARO SS AND CHALLENGER SRT8, AND ANY OTHER STOCK GT EVER MADE... GO FOR IT!!

I couldnt wait for it, but I wish it did... just the 3.73's w/ better locking clutches are worth it alone, the better pads you will def. want, and the better tires (although deadly expensive).. IF YOU CAN FIND ONE, DO NOT PASS IT UP, IT'S THOUSANDS IN EXTRAS ALL FACTORY WARRANTIED!!

PS.. THE CAR, IN STOCK TRACK PACK FROM PULLE .93-.94G'S.. THAT IS A FACT, AND THAT DESTROYS THE CAMARO SS AND CHALLENGER SRT8, AND ANY OTHER STOCK GT EVER MADE... GO FOR IT!!

Awesome !

Awesome !

NO PROBLEM MAN, U WILL BE SUPER HAPPY WITH THE 2010GT, BUT U WILL LOVE THE TRACK PACK!!

I LOVE MINE, BUT I PAID EXTRA AFTERMARKET FOR THE TRACK PACK DIFFERNTIAL PACKAGE, WHICH WOKE UP THE CAR ALOT!! ALMOST 10K MILES, AND NO PROBLEMS (EXCEPT 3 SETS OF REAR TIRES) AHHA
<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/1292251144365" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/1292251144365" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

Track pak

Yellow42Rcode,

I have a 2010 with track pak and I like it a lot. I've only had it two weeks and 500 miles so I havn't done much with it. I can tell you it handles pretty good and seems like it moves out pretty good. If you want to know anything else you can pm me.
John

I think the most expensive part of the track pack is the sticky tires. I heard they're amazing. I don't have the track pack, but am adding the Koni STR.T's and Steeda Ultralites very soon. I have the 3:73 package with the 19" wheels......car sits way too high and has lots of body roll in its present state.