Resource Discussion Who Has This Book?

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
s-l500.jpg

If you do I need a picture out of it. Based on my inquiries, and the replies to them, evidently what I want is on page 49.
It'll be a hand drawn rendering of a white Fairmont. It'll have one piece headlights, A grille similar to an 86 mustang, and the hood (the reason I want it) will have old school AFX style scoops integrated into the leading edge.
If you do, please post that pic for me.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

That is a tall order... Good Luck!
Well, depends on who you ask. A month ago I didn't know anything more than the picture I was looking for came from the late 80's, and was in either a hot rod, or car craft mag. Yesterday, a guy responds to the inquiry, and not only tells me what book I'm looking for, but what page the picture is on. (His technically challenged uncle has the book, and doesn't know how to interact on a web forum, much less scan, and post the thing I'm looking for) So, I figured that it's out there, (I can buy it off ebay for 10 bucks) You'd think somebody in a dedicated Mustang forum would have a dusty copy somewhere.

Ebay was my next suggestion but you beat me to it... Not that you should pay 10$ to see 1 picture of something that may or may not "inspire" you

Ebay was my next suggestion but you beat me to it... Not that you should pay 10$ to see 1 picture of something that may or may not "inspire" you
It didn't.
Another guy on another forum stepped up and posted the thing. Although it had everything I remembered, I evidently confused the hood mod w/ some other Fairmont rendering I've seen in the past.
attachment.php

Reactions: 1 user
7a850050c1dc26df7f538c76e64fc6a8.jpg

Or at least I wish I was rocking this when I was 4....:runaway:

That's what I'm sayin'. You have to had lived the period before you can adequately comment on what was in style back then.
I lived through, (and hated every minute of) the fad the mags nurtured to death,.......VANS. Vans in car mags, on the covers, in the centerfolds,......it was like living in a nightmare.

Then when the last van rode off in the sunset,..you'd take an entire truckload of 3 spoke wheels on every car there after,...as long as it was on a car.

And I too would have that little red wagon,...I'm kinda surprised that I already haven't.