Who here runs or driven a car with McLeod Dual Performance Clutch Disc Blue printed

Tried a search and found some postive replies on Mcloed but not specificly the McLeod Dual Performance Clutch Disc w/ Blue printed king cobra pressure plate (orange PP). My damn T/B is chirping again and my T-Crap is grining 3rd (0 track time since purchased in 01) again so I'm going all out. Astro's A Five (650hp/525tq) since they actually comunicated with me were as ProMotion failed misirable with no response after 2 emails and Astro replied 4 out of 5 (they responded with first email). Any who this clutch reads very promising with great holding power and with good street manner (organic material). D&D carries it under the name SuperHD for $329 which seems to be the going rate. The stang should be going under the knife next January with heads/cam and posibly a year after that happend a KB will bless the engine with 8-10psi. Thinking long term with roughly 400rwhp/tq mostly street if not all street duty. Any info on this set up let me know.

• Sponsors (?)

The orange blueprinted pp is the motorsport HD unit, the king cobra blueprinted unit is red. I had the orange pp with the mcleod disk. Awesome combo. No chatter, no super hard pedal, no hard hitting! I ran this with my old tko which I sold so thats why I dont use it anymore.

Now I ran a regular KC pp and mcleod disk from astro and its just as awesome!

The orange blueprinted pp is the motorsport HD unit, the king cobra blueprinted unit is red. I had the orange pp with the mcleod disk. Awesome combo. No chatter, no super hard pedal, no hard hitting! I ran this with my old tko which I sold so thats why I dont use it anymore.

Now I ran a regular KC pp and mcleod disk from astro and its just as awesome!
Got it thanks :nice: