Who here's stang is a dd

• Sponsors (?)

is 3 dollars a tank that big deal?

the difference in premium fuel to regular is about .20, which on a 15 gallon tank equates to about 3 dollars.

My car gets about 4mpg less than my wifes civic in town, so thats negligible.

so is it really 3 bucks that keeps you guys from driving your cars?:nonono:

This is what I drive to work everyday.. just like this

Cobrawheels.jpg

and when I need to haul something I drive this :D

Ligtning.jpg

100% DD here (unless we are installing parts haha)...about 1400 miles per month just for work. Then a little joy riding on the side.

Its been seeing multible WOT blasts per day....since I bought it :rlaugh: . It has over 57,000 now I think. Been turbo charged for the last 2-3K I think.
Rarely I wont go WOT when i drive it....car has held up incredibly well. Only one CEL just about a montna go, and that was just my fuel rail pressure sensor (apparently high fuel pressure kills em...9PSI + 5000RPM = alot of fuel pressure HAHA).

the difference in premium fuel to regular is about .20, which on a 15 gallon tank equates to about 3 dollars.

I fill up every night on my way home because of my commute. My V6 Cougar costs me $16 to top it off. My Mustang today costed me $26 and I use 87 in both. That's a $10 difference per day. That's $50 a week. Maybe YOU have a $3 difference.

I fill up every night on my way home because of my commute. My V6 Cougar costs me $16 to top it off. My Mustang today costed me $26 and I use 87 in both. That's a $10 difference per day. That's $50 a week. Maybe YOU have a $3 difference.

Good god man....you either need a new job or you need to move. You could probably rent a hotel for what it costs you in gas to drive back/forth.

How about 5$ or better per litre in Europe!!!!

Mine will start it's summer DD duties next week when I finally put it on the road. I figure we'll put around 6-7000 miles on it from now til Oct. Funny thing is, of our three vehicles, the Mustang will get the best mpg.