Who is running rear seat delete?

Aug 11, 2008
Who has rear seat deletes in their fox? I always liked the idea, more of a clean design, as apposed to the useless rear seat to me ( I'm 6' 4"). If you have pics to help give me ideas for how I want to construct mine it would be appreciated. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

The back seat looks great in your car:nice:. I drive my mustangs long distances a couple times per year, and need more room for luggage, cooler, etc. That is one of the main reasons I am trying to decide if I want to do it.:shrug:

I built one, its really not that difficult just take your time. Here is a pic of how mine came out. you could definitely alter it slightly to make storage compartments or work in a stereo system.

Captured2006-6-2900004.jpg

Captured2006-7-1600012.jpg

I was tempted to delete mine, but really whatever i put in its place is likely to weigh MORE than the seat, since the seat itself doesn't weigh but maybe 10lbs. I guess with a hatch it might be a bit more since the seats have frames in the backs.

If I wanted to build one I would make it like the one above except with a little wall on the front to make a 'tray' since I like to sit items on the backseat when I go somewhere. Or maybe a tray on the pass side and on the other side a comparment with a door... with a lock.

QUICK91LX why do you still have the seatbelts back there?