Roush Who makes the Saleen gauges?

Acheron315

Oct 23, 2003
Charleston, SC
Who makes the Saleen gauges (boost, intercooler temp, etc.)? Is it Autometer or some other company? I am thinking about getting a couple of Autometer Phantom gauges and wanted to know if they would match color wise when they light up at night.

Also, is it still possible to get the Saleen fuel pressure gauge from Saleen, or are they backordered indefinitely?

• Sponsors (?)

I know that Autometer made the early Saleen gauges. I don't know if they still do. You can either change the light bulb to give you the color you want or put on a light bulb cover with the color of your choice.

Actually, autometers come in both mechanical and electric. I wouldn't get anything but electric, since they don't make mechanical air/fuel gauges. I was also looking to see what senders would be accurate for the saleen ones.

yea oops i knew autometer made both but some company like Defi are more accurate and a little more money also. does anyone know how accurate the new saleen gauges are? and if it would be worth buying new ones. cause like i know the stock Subaru WRX boost gauge is really really inaccurate and most people dont even order the car with them anymore.