who remembers?

• Sponsors (?)

Hello Jeff :D

I looked at that thread and saw the 17 pages :eek: :crazy:

I do confess to not wanting to read all that stuff :)

Let me just say ... Good to see you back :nice:

Good Luck with all your plans for the GT

Grady

:worthlesb

I read the first two and the last two pages of that old thread. You gotta put up pics or everyones gonna think you're a drama queen that doesn't even own a car. (Or have a GF.)

Forgive me for saying what everyone that read even part of that thread is thinking.

Who did you sell your GT to, that you could just go and buy it back? What'd you have to pay for it, to get it back? Did you take a loss on the Cobra?

That was by far, the most worthless 17 page thread ever...

EVER.

No pics..little closure....and no explination in this one.

Consider asking you parents for a $500 toolset and a $15 shop manual before having them foot the bill for your 'I pay for everything myself' toy

Good luck on the old/new car?

Oh and something else... If you are no longer with that girlfriend, you can PM me and all the guys that were in that original thread her naked pics. If you are still with her, then just PM me and the other guys her naked pics anyway, just for the hassle of reading a 17 page thread for nothing!

This one will be locked long before it reaches 17 pages if it starts heading south. I do vaguely remember that thread from when I first registered here in 2004. Glad to see ya back; stick around this time! :nice:

well i sold the cobra for 13,500 cash, i owed like 8 on it. i bought the gt back from a friend i sold it to, bought it for 5k cuz he was looking to get rid of it to buy a house or something, i sold it to him for 7500 two years ago so i made out on the deal. this is the only pic i have of the car here at work

n512302639_407430_1045.jpg