Who saw "The Fast and The Furious 3"?

StreetStang302

Mar 31, 2005
New Jersey
I saw it on Friday, and I thought it wasn't going to be good at all because of a brand new cast, drifting, etc., but the movie was awesome I have to say. I loved it from the beginning where he raced his '70-'72 Monte Carlo against some snobby kid's Viper, to the end where he lined his car up next to Vin Diesel who was in a Silver '69 Charger. This movie was great and anybody who saw it will know what I am talking about. The '67 mustang was awesome to despite being powered by a Nissan Engine. The story as well as the acting was very strong, reminded me more of the first one because they got into talking about how nothing else matters when your racing, you feel like you are free. The second movie was good too, but I think that this definitely topped it. I wouldn't say it is better than the original one, but it was definitely up there. If no one has seen it yet, I suggest that you do. I am not into the drifting and all the rice burners, but this movie was great. So the question is: Who else saw it? Later, Jeff.

• Sponsors (?)

i saw it and it was ok till the part where they put the skyline engine in the mustang, plus the mustang had a fart pipe, that was like watching a hot a$$ chick with a pennis, made me sick to my stomach and it got me mad, im still mad about it, blah:notnice:

me and my GF went and saw it, after seeing the first 2, i wasnt expecting much. The movie was actually better than i expected, i enjoyed it. Wasnt filled with a load of car crap like floor pans falliing out and blowing intake welds :O_o:.

Had a more interesting story and stuck to it. Wasnt all filled with random junk that wasnt true. They didnt worship "NOS" or anything, they didnt seem to overexxagerate anything too bad. except for the harcore drifting on a busy street in Japan.

Was mroe focused on the story rathe than the loading it up with all the ricer crap.

first race was cool. with american cars haha

gayest part was when they stuck the skyline engine in the mustang. Made it seem like it just went right in, was goofy and the vin diesel appearence:jaw:

overall it was pretty good and was better than i expected.

flying high said:
.....plus the mustang had a fart pipe, that was like watching a hot a$$ chick with a pennis, blah:notnice:
Friggin hilarious Flyin!
The pennis mightier than the sword......
+3 for the banned comments :) Ahhh ya can't blame them. By the way, FoxFan......Did ya pull the ole hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket trick with the girlfriend??
That would be the only way I could sit through one of those movies.:nice:

funny how people who havent seen it are b1tching.. those who have liked it.

For PURE ENTERTAINMENT purposes.. its a good see. I seen it last night, I had fun watching it. They ditched all the "ricer" crap.. no more oversized metal wings.. no more nitrous racing... no ungoldy large body kits... and all cars were real decent cars, skylines, 350z, etc.

Just go see it before you start making bad comments. It wasnt like they put the skyline engine in the stang cuz they wanted too... they had a rolling stang body.. and a really beat up totalled skyline.. they needed a car.. 1+1=2 and you got a racecar. The acting was about 5X better than the first two too.

u guys calling me a ricer???

I dont think so... heres a pic of my cars @$$

yepsucks.JPG