Who saw "The Fast and The Furious 3"?

• Sponsors (?)

I GAURENTEE I would NOT like it. Everyone said that about the first two, and I hated both...

I wont waste $10 to go see that movie. Its not b****ing about it, its my opinion. I wont go spend money to see a movie that I have NO desire to see. Id rather use that money for gas, or food.

I wouldnt call you guys ricers, or even say it wasnt a good movie, Im sure you did like it, and thought it was a good movie... but I personally wouldnt, and dont have a desire to find out.

Now if they had a movie about cars and a lifestyle i had a desire to live, then Id be more inclined to see it, but I dont drift, I dont like those kinds of things, and cant really stand annoying car movies.

Money is in imports and that lifestyle. I know a lot of guys who would love that movie, but would never go out on a Sat night to the theater and watch it. Yet with the import and drifting scene, these kids live for that kind of thing. Same reason there is a much larger market for aftermarket crap on import cars. The kids with them have money and spend it on things like that.

Hey I thought it was a good movie for all the reasons u guys mentioned and I must say it again cuz it war really disappointing but that nissan motor in a mustang terriable atleast this mustang survived it didnt get ran over by a 18teen wheeler I must say those girls were looking prettty gooood

fidstang said:
I wonder if anyone here even knows who Steve Mcqueen was? I would like to see it remade with the new GT500!

im guessing they would use the 01 BUllitt if theyre gonna remake the movie lol..or they would dig up an old 390 fastback :drool: :drool:

PLEASE tell me this thread is a fkin joke if you guys posted this in 4.6 youd get laughed at for acting halfway serious about that stupid ass movie, fast and the furious is the stupidest fkin movie i have ever seen

ghetto5oh said:
it would have been nice to drop in a 429 instead of the skyline engine, but other than that it was an ok movie

Uhh...not to give spoilers or anything but the kid a few days and no money to get a car that he didnt have put together for that race.

First off- finding a 429 in Japan is near to impossible especially under his timeframe.

2nd- he had to work with what he had and that was that wrecked skyline and his dads mustang shell.

I thought that it was very intuitive!

Ok- I saw it and it was badass. I was very impressed. I will probably see it again in the theater.

Vin being in the end totally opened up for what could be a very cool 4th installment to the series.

I give it 2 thumbs up!! :nice: :nice:

First off, if you ask anybody that knows me, they would tell you that I can't stand pretty much all rice burners, but this movie worked. All of you guys that bashed me and the others that liked it SHOULD go take a look at it because then after you see it, you are going to feel weird about what to say because you know you liked it. The movie worked good. It stuck more to just racing the story did not focus on tricked out V-Tech Honda rice, but it focused on this kid's story of being kicked out of several high schools, so he is forced to go live with his Navy dad in Japan, but is a V-8 gear-head and can't stay away from cars, so he gets himself involved in the local race scene, which leads to trouble that he has to get himself out of. All of the guys that bashed it are probably sitting there having seen it and actually liked it, but are probably trying to protect their image too much to admit that they actually liked it. Thats what it looks like. Go see it before you make comments.

Secondly, if anyone has been reading up on Motor Trend, in 2008 they are coming out with the BULLITT again as an Anniversary Edition since the movie came out in 1968. So thats what they would probably use if they made another movie.

Later, Jeff.

Oh good, so its about a loser who cant stay in school, heads to Japan, and causes havok on the streets puting everyone in danger... Just the movie I want to see...

:D Like I said, unless it comes to HBO soon, there is NO way Id pay money to go see it. I have better things to spend $10 on.

I'm going to go see it eventually or wait for the DVD... I wonder if everyone will junk their FWD ricers for some real cars at least... that is RWD and enough torque to turn corners "drifting" then they will all total their new purchases and maybe die in the wrecks so we will see less ricers in the end :D

25thmustang said:
Oh good, so its about a loser who cant stay in school, heads to Japan, and causes havok on the streets puting everyone in danger... Just the movie I want to see...

:D Like I said, unless it comes to HBO soon, there is NO way Id pay money to go see it. I have better things to spend $10 on.

Its like you don't open your mind about it. You just don't get it, he has been getting kicked out of schools for racing and other things. The reason why he goes to Japan is because they don't want him on the streets in the U.S. and his reason for going there is for beating a rich kid w/ a Viper , with his '70-'72 Monte Carlo. He goes to Japan and ties up looses ends in the racing scene out there. Just can't stand it when somebody feels like they need to bash everything without a clear mind. I can't stand rice burners, and at first wasn't going to see this movie, but since I did see the other two, I figured I'd check it out w/ an OPEN-MIND, and it turned out to be good. You can stop talking about how you have better things to do w/ $10, whats a list of that include?? I am not trying to get at you or bash you, but just keep it down if you haven't seen the movie.

deftsound said:
PLEASE tell me this thread is a fkin joke if you guys posted this in 4.6 youd get laughed at for acting halfway serious about that stupid ass movie, fast and the furious is the stupidest fkin movie i have ever seen
I haven't seen the movie and don't plan to but just for the record: I doubt anyone who's posted gives two chits about how "4.6" feels. :nice:

StreetStang302 said:
Its like you don't open your mind about it. You just don't get it, he has been getting kicked out of schools for racing and other things. The reason why he goes to Japan is because they don't want him on the streets in the U.S. and his reason for going there is for beating a rich kid w/ a Viper , with his '70-'72 Monte Carlo. He goes to Japan and ties up looses ends in the racing scene out there. Just can't stand it when somebody feels like they need to bash everything without a clear mind. I can't stand rice burners, and at first wasn't going to see this movie, but since I did see the other two, I figured I'd check it out w/ an OPEN-MIND, and it turned out to be good. You can stop talking about how you have better things to do w/ $10, whats a list of that include?? I am not trying to get at you or bash you, but just keep it down if you haven't seen the movie.

Yea- I hear what your saying man. I dont like when people cannot have an open mind either. I respect foreign cars that are worth respecting (Supra's, RX7's, Skylines ect..) and I will be getting an RX7 as soon as my Jeep Wrangler is paid off. Most people that have these respectable foriegn cars know there $hit and usually have pretty wicked rides.

He does have better things to do with his 10.00...go put "turbo blue" in his tank on his local street racing night...like that isnt "ricer".