Who saw "The Fast and The Furious 3"?

Foxfan88 said:
I didnt do the popcorn bucket trick, haha!

also what that charger did was IMPOSSIBLE.
If you notice, the charger pops the wheels and spins the tires AT THE SAME TIME. He magically has too much traction and not enough at the same time.... hmmm not right....

Yes, the wheelie AND the spinning is pretty much impossible.. BUT... its not impossible for cars to pull the wheels on the street

There are a few videos floating around of just a KB Cobra that completely yanks the wheels of the ground from a stop light. Its possible...

• Sponsors (?)

just saw it now, and i thought it was really good, alot better than i thought. Oh yea, i did spot the real "drift king" fishing on the docks, i pointed it out to my buddies and theyre like wtf? im surprised my friends didnt know him. eitherway, other than the GAY fart can on the stang, i actually liked the idea of putting a silvia engine into it. But bottom line: suspension geometry from a 1969 mustang beat a 2004 350Z, even if it was staged it still beat the 350 w00t!!

poneypower89 said:
Yes, the wheelie AND the spinning is pretty much impossible.. BUT... its not impossible for cars to pull the wheels on the street

There are a few videos floating around of just a KB Cobra that completely yanks the wheels of the ground from a stop light. Its possible...

Yeppers! I have seen the vid! its definatle possible, just have to be set up right i imagine!

It looked retarted in the movie!

mustang120plus said:
Uhh...not to give spoilers or anything but the kid a few days and no money to get a car that he didnt have put together for that race.

First off- finding a 429 in Japan is near to impossible especially under his timeframe.

2nd- he had to work with what he had and that was that wrecked skyline and his dads mustang shell.

I thought that it was very intuitive!

Ok- I saw it and it was badass. I was very impressed. I will probably see it again in the theater.

Vin being in the end totally opened up for what could be a very cool 4th installment to the series.

I give it 2 thumbs up!! :nice: :nice:

There is a great Article in HotRod about the Company that made the Cars for this Silly Ass Movie. It took like 3 Months to modify the Mustang to swap the Ricer Engine in and it says the kid does it overnight in the Movie, LOL. And the best part was when they need the Mustang for the "Oversteer", they used the one with a Good Old Windsor V8! I didnt waste my time or money on the first 2 and I sure as hell wouldnt WASTE it on this one!