who the **** egged my car

zeusmoto

Feb 15, 2004
utah
!@# @#$ #$%@ !@#$$!@$@#%!#$%!#@$%!@3!@#$@!#$!@#^@$%&^#$%&^@#$%

alright now that i got that out of my system.
well i was in my girlfriends house posting messages on this forum and when i leave at around 12 i go out and i see a ***** load of egg shells around my car dammit i hate people that hate my car, just cause its faster, and it has beaten them. dammit i hate it. i really think this was ricers that did this. i have a whole new feeling when i hear the word ricer now, a feeling expresseed by pounds and dollar signs and exclamation points. i hate ricers with a whole new passion. before i felt that ricers were like young children and that you treated them as one and that you laughed occasionaly at what they did, i mean the damn cars are based around what a 5 or 6 year old kid would say wow to cause its flashy and draws your eye. i am around kids quite a bit and as soon as they see a yellow honda that has a body kit they say wow. well now i have a new affiliation with these "children" i urge all people to read this post and contribute by telling their hate for ricers. I HATE ALL RICE I HATE RICERS I HATE PEOPLE WHO THRASH OTHER PEOPLE'S CARS JUST FOR THE FUN OF DOING IT AND BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CANT WIN IN A RACE ANYWAY OR BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY WOULD GET ROCKED IN A FIGHT, SO PEOPLE I SAY SHOW YOUR HATE FOR THE DISRESPECTFUL DICKS WHO WILL RUIN YOUR RIDE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY DONT COMPARE. MY ANGER IS BEYOND WORDS......
i originally was going to ask how to best get egg of your car, but i guess i exploded

• Sponsors (?)

i had the same thing happen every week from october to febuary eggs on my lincoln. also in january a 1/4 tank of gas went missing. set up a camera still didnt catch anyone. the eggs were coming ffrom a window in my apt building. every week for 5 months. tell me that wouldnt piss you off. one day they just stopped. still dont know who it was.

If someone did that to my car and I caught them in the act, I would set their car on fire.

How do you know it's ricers?

Did the eggs smell like MSG?

If it happens again, you know there is a problem, if it happens to other cars, it could just be random.

If it does happen again, stake it out. I recomend getting a nice high power chinese pellet rifle with a telescopic sight. They are cheap, accurate and they pack a punch.

hope you got to those eggs right away, mine froze to the body panels, and then it snowed so i didnt notice them right away.
well it took more than 14 car wasshed with me scrubbing to get the egg stains out of the paint. my soft top looks like a bukakie video.. i set up a webcam to my computer with a motion sensitive so if anyone came near my car it took little pics every second.

kevin2m4 said:
my soft top looks like a bukakie video..

LOL sorry, can't help but laugh.. But man, if that was goin' on for months, I believe I would of eventually lost my mind, and broken into every apartment in front of my car and checked to see if there were eggs in there fridge. If I found some, it'd be on. Guilty or not, after months and months of that, I would of gone crazy.

damn i need some crazy high tech crap to not have it happen again. yeah well i can say that the damn eggs have chipped my paint in my attempt to remove the eggs it chipped off paint a little bigger than the size of a quarter dammit

yeah, it drove me insane, id come home from work park come back out and thered be egg on my car. pick up my gf come back, park and by the time id go to drop he off thered be more eggs on my car.

i would watch the windows, look for snow moved off the sills.... had it narrowed down to 2 apartmenents...i even egged 1 of those 2 apartments cars back.
i think i just told the right person it was happening and she was a friend of whoever was doing it and they made it stop... dunno...

IndyBlk5.0 said:
didnt you guys read the other post about shooting theifs? you get arrested and charged for murder. evidently the law sees it as the theif doing nothing wrong. :bang:

I'm sure I could find a way to convince them that I was frigtened for my life, and had to protect myself. I'd let one night of egging go by, but man, if it was like that guy with eggs being thrown weekly, then somebody'd definatly be goin' to the hospital..

dont feel bad, some girl who doesnt like my girlfriend egged my 5.0 twice (then again i owned her house) and someone else threw eggs and bricks (yes bricks) at the 65 about a year back, we just did have the body fixed, its perfect now, so needless to say it spends most of its time at my brothers house in his garage, u say you have the "fastest car at your school" do you talk a lot of ish to the ricers? maybe u "egged" them on :rlaugh: take it easy bro-ham dont do anything too drastic unless u know for a fact who did it :nice:

yeah yeah, i dont talk a lot of trash but everyone knows it and my friends do a pretty good job of putting the news out there. besides the ricers still have no respect even though i did bring them to their knees they still think they just got a bad start. hmm i dont know. im gonna let it slide this time but next time someone is getting mowed. i think it may have been random, at least i hope so

IndyBlk5.0 said:
didnt you guys read the other post about shooting theifs? you get arrested and charged for murder. evidently the law sees it as the theif doing nothing wrong. :bang:
That is what the chinese pellet rifle is for. They will definitely ruin someone's day, they can do it from long range and they are not very loud, but a really nice one is only about $150, so you can destroy the evidence if it becomes an issue.