Who to stay away from ???

• Sponsors (?)

stay away from big d mustangs out of california... i bought a 620 lb spring kit. was to include the perches, when it got here guess what? no perches!!! finally, after 2 emails, and a phone call, i turned it over to ebay (i should have read the guys feedback rating before sending him any money) got the perches today, but i doubt i would have if ebay hadnt gotten involved...

Jester67 said:
CJ pony, Mustangs Unlimited,National Parts Depot, Virginia Mustang, are all very good. I have not had any bad experiences with any of these guys.

I agree with all but CJ. Their inventory sucks and they screwed up enough orders to send me elsewhere. They were rude and refused to pay for freight back even though they sent me wrong product, defective product and such. It was like they were doing me a favor accepting their mistakes back.

Their loss has been NPD's gain to the tune of $15K the past two years.

Personally, I purchased almost everything for my restoration from CJ Ponyparts and Paddock Parts. Both companies were great on the whole (I've made dozens and dozens of orders over past 3 years) but Paddock can be a little expensive. Eh, what can I say I love their full color catalogs! Couldn't stand trying to find what I needed in competitors crappy books.

some of my favorite places are

autokrafters
virginia classic mustang
NPD
mustangs plus
summit racing(ok not a dedicated mustang place, but very good with customer service)
mustangs unlimited
it has been a while, but larry's tbird and mustang was always good to do business with as well