• YES

Votes: 56 70.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

65shlbycln said:
Please God no!

Will everyone just forget the whole Eleanor thing!?!

It's not so much Eleanor clone for 05, it's just what people want for 05-

Many people want ducktail spoiler... If any spoiler at all .....

Side exhaust or the bumpers...

something so people can be different... Mix and match parts-

arkangelx3 said:
I think people who trying to copy the whole "Eleanor" thing are just to LAME and cant think of anything new to do themselves. Shameless plug time. http://www.cardomain.com/id/arkangel :lol: x3

Take a look at the poll and that will tell you people want different styling then Stock 05-

View Poll Results: Eleanor Body styling on 05 stang -?-?-
YES 40 65.57%
No 21 34.43%

keep the Votes coming in ! :nice:

arkangelx3 said:
Obviously he didnt click on my shameless plug!!! :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Oh i clicked on your plug..

I just didn't want to make fun of your car. 98-04' Don't look anything like an 67' Eleanor, But the new 05's Looks alot closer to the 65-67 Fastbacks body style.

Racing strips spaced too far apart !! It's just being honest ..

Don't get me wrong i'm sure it's fast.. but the looks hurt the car alot

But then again it Your car !

sweet~Low~93 said:
Oh i clicked on your plug..

I just didn't want to make fun of your car. 98-04' Don't look anything like an 67' Eleanor, But the new 05's Looks alot closer to the 65-67 Fastbacks body style.

Racing strips spaced too far apart !! It's just being honest ..

Don't get me wrong i'm sure it's fast.. but the looks hurt the car alot

But then again it Your car !

i agree partly with that.... i think the car looks really good, especially the rear window covers and the side exhausts, but the stripes kill the looks. they are too thin, and too far apart-- to the point that they look like they are from a stripe kit sold at supertrak. if you could widen the stripes from the middle, to make them wider and closer together... u would have one sick ride. if it was me, i wouldnt badge it as a gt500.

I say no to the fog lights down in the bumper....just ditch them entirely..I do like the little blue lights however. The hood sucks, something different would be nice. of course a big fat YES to the ducktail. I haven't decided on side pipes...depends on how they're done. and the tails....yeah, that would be sweet. as for the scoops on the quarters, I'd rather see something like the concept's scoops instead of the big things sticking out like that. and of course the wheels would look right at home on the 05...aren't they offering similar ones from the factory?