Who wants to see my car (finally), and my christmas!

• Sponsors (?)

94 GT Must. said:
yeah man those seats are awesome, car looks good too... then theres my 21$ walmart seat covers that dont fit properly :(

haha, but maybe i'll beable to afford some after i get my car fixed up from a little accident :nonono: i had and pay my parents back for my system :cheers:

how much they cost btw?

the APC ones are 300 a pair

just have to figure out a way to get them without the APC embroidered and they are tight :flag:

^heh...

damn tho, i didnt know they'd be that expensive, and im in canada so that'd be like 75% more... then theres shipping and handeling :(

but i plan on getting seats with 94' GT embroided lenght wise up the chair, i seen them somewhere, cant remember tho... if anyone knows where the best place to get them at is let me know..

Red Cobra with red Cobra seats....I like it. Personally I think that Ford shouldn't have put a tan interior in, all black would have been better w/the seats. Got to see how I can con the wife into some of those.....

Thanks for the coments. I could toss and coin for the red or black seats and not care. but i would really hate the red without the black carpet. Im just glad i dont have my old seats with a 102000 miles on them. They were thrashed.