Who wan'ts to see some pics of a really hott chick on my car!!!

Come on guys, how about a link to some pics towards the "R" or "X"-rated side. How many guys out there have pics of their girls without the bikini with their car? :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

nope, the one that i wrecked is the aqua II in the backround..it has some damaged fenders i'm in the process of parting it out right now...

588721_26_full.jpg

fastmustangII said:
Who's that sinister looking kid?

well, actually that kid attends alot of car shows around here, never seen his mom or pop, but he roams freely and loves cars...the best thing about that is that he brags to all his friends that he brings that he likes my car the best out of all the shows..so i couldn't turn him away...i don't know who he is really...but if he loves my car, he's a friend! :nice:

T0BASC032 said:
I can't think of a much better picture, than an Eagles cheerleader posing with a Cobra, but the kid sort of ruined it :rolleyes:

Tobasco, I have a few more pics I just had taken three weeks ago at a show and there were more cheerleaders there, so once i get developed, i will post them. These girls were sweeeeeet too. :p

1970impala said:
well, actually that kid attends alot of car shows around here, never seen his mom or pop, but he roams freely and loves cars...the best thing about that is that he brags to all his friends that he brings that he likes my car the best out of all the shows..so i couldn't turn him away...i don't know who he is really...but if he loves my car, he's a friend! :nice:

That's all well and fine but couldn't you have gotten a second (third, forth and so on) picture without him?

T0BASC032 said:
78mach1, judging by your avatar, I think me and you need to switch locations during football season, although I agree with the kid's feelings about the Packers helmet :rlaugh:
It's fun picking on all the dunk Eagle fans at the bar on Sunday - especially when they spell out E-A-G-S-L-E- wrong for a touchdown like they have done 2 or 3 times a season :lol:

But if you come across any free Bears tix for this year(too broke to try for any tickets this year)- it would be well worth the 12 hour drive to visit another II :nice: