Who would win? Me vs. old school muscle

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Ozz, Mar 29, 2006.

1. DMAN302

DMAN302 My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.

You are kidding right...you obviously have no idea what your talking about..and as for the "kids" we likely have the edge on you in that department...or at least I do. I would also advise you keep your ignorant comments to yourself before I'm forced to put you over my knee, SON. :)
  2. ::Jongo::

::Jongo:: New Member

/ban

Listen kids, come over to other mustang forums with your street race threads and see what happens to you. same principles SHOULD apply here.
  3. Ozz

Ozz I think I have a problem here. Founding Member

The best part about this is this guy is giving me **** for something that I've never done AND never said I was going to do.

So who'd win at the track, assclown?

edit: Go bother the ones who are saying they did street race instead of those who mention it.
  4. Tonys96Cobra

Tonys96Cobra professional deer "mounter"

How about you just go back to your other forum, and stay there.:D
  5. 89white50

89white50 Member

u are wee todd did, u are sofa king wee todd did....

read slowly
  6. lxwants12's

lxwants12's New Member

THIS IS THE ONLY MUSTANG FORUM...THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS ANYWAYZ... ALL OTHERS ARE FULL OF *******S LIKE YOURSELF....AND AS FAR AS STREET RACING.......EVERY1 HAS DONE IT SOMETIME IN THERE LIFE...OLD, YOUNG, MALE, FEMALE, THE DIFFERENCE IS WE ALL NOW( OR AT LEAST ANY OF US WITH BRAINS...UNLIKE URSELF) DO IT AT HOURS IN WHICH PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING AND ON ROADS IN WHICH THERE IS NO TRAFFIC.....:SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign:
  7. Ozz

Nah, not everyone does it. All types of people do, though. One of my friends comes into work nearly every day telling me of another race he had on the street out of nowhere. He's ****ing crazy. :nonono:
  8. lxwants12's

lxwants12's New Member

true..i dont just race in broad daylight when theres cars around..that is crazy...and very very punishable...cops dotn take it lightly at all...but my point was...back in the day i have uncles and cousins who tell me these stories of how they used to race every single day with their big blocks and hot rods and 3 window coupes..right on the street....most of these car had rear drums...talk about dangerous and stupid...and now lots of young people get heat when they mention street racing just b/c the law now is enforced more....so its worse now....i am a street racer...a real one....i race on friday and sat night....on a very long stretch of road...and i do it for money..but never at the thought of costing some1's life who is innocent and just driving to work...like these ricers out here do...i have a drop top..and i cruise with it in daylight cause thats what its for...and lately i havent even street raced cause since i moved out here theres 2 tracks within 30 min from me....back home it was 2 1/2 hours if traffic was good to me...
  9. Ozz

Yea, back in THOSE days, it was all different. Up here, no matter what you're doing in regards to racing, they take your car and impound it, you lose your license, and all sorts of legal/expensive stuff. Soooooooo not worth it IMO.
  10. slow5poh

slow5poh Senior Citizen

um jongo, who the hell ru?

Manson ozz and dman have been on here a long time and are both nice guys who seem older and pretty smart. And they uusually advocate not street racing. Both of 'em are probably older than you, wiser for sure when it comes to stangs. so, STFU and **** off!!!!!
  11. slow5poh

slow5poh Senior Citizen

wait a minute. does it smell like a troll in here???
  12. DMAN302

Dave race your dad from a roll to <<one million miles per hour>> then come get me, we can drive to this 'jongo' guys house and write in silly string on his car who won...YEAH YEAH.
  13. SteedaGT9150

SteedaGT9150 Advanced Member

jonjo stop being such a ****, "I enjoy the hell out of just driving around like a grandma with frequent flashbacks to her hot rod youth I'm not speeding and racing around the streets but I do get on it.

Plus it's my show whore."

did you skip over that part?
  14. Ozz

I'm 24, btw.

Check his posts, they're almost all bashing people about racing. Anyway...
  15. Bad92GT

Bad92GT The 5 Minute Plan Man

considering the vast improvements over the years.. traction and performance has been improved through those years.. probably you would win if you have enough power.. the only thing is the carb'd big blocks of the day.. the ones i love truelly.. have so much power and torque that they could just squash ya.. or spin like hell and doesnt go anywhere.. oh yea and LXwants12's... your a douche..
  16. slow5poh

slow5poh Senior Citizen

i'm 24 too. I always thought u were older.............

Anyway heres to bein 24! :cheers:

Not as exciting as 21 tho
  17. vikingpower

vikingpower New Member

Hey Jongo, censorship is evil... and un-American... you deserve to get punched in the face since you'd rather I didnt have the right to say what I want. One more thing... street racing will never die so go hang out with yer mommy and you two can whine about all the bad guys driving too fast, pantywaist. I think its time you changed your tampon as well, your **** is bleeding!
  18. DMAN302

Damn kids....
  19. Hissing Cobra

Hissing Cobra Founding Member

Dave, You'd definitely win. Old big blocks are cool to look at and hold that "mystique" of big amounts of power. However, most of them were tamer than their legend suggest. I've seen many 440's, 396's, 390's, etc...etc...etc... running 14's at the track. They don't rev too high and have to be worked to make great power. In stock form, I think they were all overrated.

As for this Jongo dude, I think he needs to relax and realize that fun is the name of the game with these cars.
  20. Ozz

All the same for me, I don't drink :shrug:

They seem to get better as htey go on though! I'm gonna be real ****ed when they get worse as they go on.

Sorry DMan ;)

HissingCobra should know for a fact how much I baby my car :)