whoever makes the custom EGR delete stuff

mcvey90

Founding Member
Jan 24, 2002
B TOWN
I can't remember if it's fiveotony, or eades, or michael yount, thumper or who it was, but I remember somebody on here talking about a custom egr delete plate and a cap for the bung on the header that they make and sell.

Whoever it is that makes this, I am interested and am ready to send ya a money order. I need it for 94 mustang gt, and please please reply to this thread or email me or pm me as soon as ya get a chance.

Thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

get a penny and stick that inside the nut(?) on your header, get a piece of metal, cut it, drill two holes, and use some RTV or make a gasket and use that to block off the hole on your intake/elbow for the EGR.

GMKILLR was the one that made the nice aluminum block off plate and header cap, his also featured a way to "trick" the EGR sensor into thinking it was there so you didn't get any check engine lights. He no longer makes them, and has no internet access at the present time thus the reason he isn't on the boards anymore, I still talk to him every now and then on the phone.