Whos going to all ford nats in carlisle, PA.

• Sponsors (?)

I will most likely be there, probably not with my car (probably will still be primer) Tunedin Please bring your GT!!!!! I wanna see that thing in person soooooo bad. I'm sure Raceoholic will be there too.

I'll be there as usual, as will FlavaDave and I think tunedin302.

Dave and I drive down there together in a big Mustang convoy. Last year we had 15 cars. This year probably more.

how long of a drive is that for you? I might be going too. we should have a stangnet hooters night!! haha

Yeah dave bring the GT i wanna see that beatiful machine in person, so does my girlfriend she loves your car.

- Cody -

I'm undecided at this point. It's a strong possibility. I just have to schedule everything and see if it works out. I have to plan a family trip to Disney, I have a wedding to attend in Finland (possibly) and another in Manitoba, a Fun Ford event in Norwalk with a few other local friends.....Not busy at all. I should be able to make it. LOL

They have good deals on parts from the swap meet as well as all the Vendors that come with all there parts so for me I'll probably be bringing my truck.

Its a great time to pick up an aftermarket Hood or body parts with the deals they got:nice:

I'll be there either friday or saturday not sure yet. Also this saturday I'll be at the flea market at maple grove raceway hopefully i can find some stuff there .. got my cervinis cobra R hood last year for 100 bucks.