Whos going to all ford nats in carlisle, PA.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm a little late to this thread but I'll be at Carlisle for the whole weekend. Hopefully I can get off work that Friday and get there in the morning so I won't have to drive down Friday night. I'm staying at the Hotel Carlisle with the Bad Mustangs Club and if anyone needs a room to split PM me. Can't wait to see everybody there!

I'll be at the same hotel with the bmc... I should be pulling up with atleast one other stang. i can't wait!

Weather for Carlisle this coming weekend is...

Fri: 89 and isolated t-storms
Sat: 79 and scattered t-storms
Sun: 77 and isolated t-storms

WHY DOES IT RAIN EVERY EFFING YEAR!!!!????

Last year wasnt so bad though, the precipitation held off but the overcast skies kept temps down so it was pretty comfortable. Here's to hoping that it does something similar this year.

I will be there with raceoholic330 (Scott) and his black 88 GT. Possibly in a t-shirt bearing the logo that is in my signature.

It's gonna be a good time. This will be the first time that I am there all three days so I am hoping to do some "hotel hopping" to see the various groups of cars since alot of people get rooms in the same hotels...and often party in the parking lot haha.