Who's going to the 45th???

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to see if anyone is going to the 45th anniversary show in Birmingham next month. I have been looking forward to it for about a year and received my confirmation in the mail last night. My wife, In-Law's, and I will be there with 4 of our 5. We are taking my wife's Red 66 coupe, my FIL's 1970 Grabber Blue Mach 1, my FIL's Silver 05 Mach 1 phantom, and my wife's Vista Blue06 Shelby GT350 Vert phantom. Unfortunately, I have to leave my Fauxbra at the house. Not a problem really, I did the 40th anniversary show in 04 with that one. I thought it would be cool to put some faces with names from here. Look forward to hearing back from y'all. Have a great day!

Bryan

• Sponsors (?)

I wish I could go. It's only like a 3 hr drive. It just depends on my Navy stuff that weekend. I know one of my buddies is coming and is hoping he has his '10 GT500 for it. If not, I think he'll just take his Cobra R. But if I did go, I definitely wouldn't enter. I'd just stand at the pearly gates and admire.... because I'd be in heaven.

You know heaven is a place on earth.... and it's Birmingham, Al that weekend.