Whos got the cash?

• Sponsors (?)

Judging by the pictures. You'd be into it a LOT more than just $2.5 million. Before you got them back on the road. If you break it down. They are asking about $65,790 per car for that lot. And while some of the shelby's may be worth that much (look up Shelby on ebay. They reserve for less than that.). When you look at fixing them up to then sell them to try and make you money back. I don't think it is a very good buy. They say they are pricing according to future trends. My suggest to potential buyers. Wait for the future to make them worth that much before buying. Though I would definately love to have that many mustangs as projects.

SVTdriver said:
Judging by the pictures. You'd be into it a LOT more than just $2.5 million. Before you got them back on the road. If you break it down. They are asking about $65,790 per car for that lot. And while some of the shelby's may be worth that much (look up Shelby on ebay. They reserve for less than that.). When you look at fixing them up to then sell them to try and make you money back. I don't think it is a very good buy. They say they are pricing according to future trends. My suggest to potential buyers. Wait for the future to make them worth that much before buying. Though I would definately love to have that many mustangs as projects.

:stupid: :stupid: :Word: :Word: