Who's in Houston???

Stanger007

Founding Member
Sep 26, 2001
Baton Rouge, LA
Hey guys, I'm posting this on behalf of a friend, Jesse, in Houston who just got a Mustang with a supercharger. He also has a twEECer and is jumping in with both feet!

Anyone else in the Houston area to help him out with mods, challenge him to a race etc? :D

Wes

• Sponsors (?)

Tell him to get registered on here! I'm gonna have to get you renamed to Slacker007! :D

Matt, if you had any idea how much time Wes spent with me and my tune, you wouldn't even be sarcastic like that. :flag:
The only reason I didnt put up a huge thanks-thread about it was because I didn't want him to get slammed with requests.

Few folks are as outgoing as Mr Wes. :hail2:

And I know you were just kiddin' around Matt. :nice:

JT, I talk to Wes on AIM all the time, I know he's a busy man! I think I'm gonna recruit you, jrichker, and Wes to build me a Mustang someday when I have money. :D

It would turn out awesome. Of course Wes, Joe and you would build it. I'm good at handing people tools, cold beverages and ordering pizza. :D

hehe we'll have to excuse Matt, he's one of those northerners but I like him anyway. :nice:

I'll get Jesse to post up a shout out. The previous owners of his car did some nasty things but he's building it back up. :nice:

Wes

Yeah, I'm posting back Wes =P

Btw, Wes is boss. He's spent countless hours answering questions, taking phone calls, and listening to all my crappy car stories =P

Anyway,

It's a '94 GT with these mods:
Full MSD Ignition (Dizzy, Sparker, etc)
Powerdyne BD-11A (Boys blower according to Wes, thanks man)
TwEECer R/T
Lakewood lowers
Aluminum D/S
Ford 30# Injectors
255lph Ford Racing Fuel pump.

Was an original auto, was hacked into a 5-SPD.

When building this car, it's been one nasty thing after another I've found (Example: They took the air pump off, and left everything else hanging off the engine.) and I've put alot of money into just getting it back into 'good' condition, if you will.

Yeah yeah, welcome to the car thing. I had less hassle with my '67 Dodge Coronet (Just bigger part bills).

;)